Sunday 9 January 2022

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( 03/01/2022 - 07/01/2022)

 TEACHING PRACTICE  -" WEEKLY REFLECTION"

WEEK 1

DATE             : 03/01/2022 - 07/01/2022

SCHOOL       : B N V BOYS, THIRUVALLAM

STANDARD  : 8

SUBJECT      : SOCIAL SCIENCE


                          The teaching practice of student - teacher of 2020 - 2022 batch began on the third of January. By this Friday, I have successfully completed one week of  my teaching practice. A group of  14 people , including me went to BNV BOYS, THIRUVALLAM. The school Principal and teachers were very helpful, supportive and cooperative with us. Especially Ambili Ma'am- social science teacher of class 8 in the school supported me a lot. 

                                       I teach to 8 th grade . There are 31 children in the class . The class was divided into 2 batch because of the present covid scenario. The 1st batch comes on monday - wednesday which consist of 15 students and the 2nd  batch thursday - saturday which consists of 16 students. The medium of instruction is malayalam. 

                                       The students of both batch 1 and 2 are active and responsive and showed so much love and support over the past week in the class. Our optional teacher Rekha Ma'am came on thursday for observation on my class and commented positively and also pointed out the mistakes that is to be corrected to improve the class as much as possible.

I tried to change the mistakes while taking class on friday and will continue to change my mistakes on the coming days of my practice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

concept map